Affiliate marketing is often an afterthought, something to do “later”.
What most people don’t realize, until they do, is that you can incorporate affiliate marketing, naturally, into what you are ALREADY doing and get paid while you build your business, build your list, create your brand and more.
Just share what you love!
Just tell people what’s working for you.
Just tell people what you’re having trouble with.
And get paid for telling your story…
It really does work like that. And it works BEST like that, in my experience.
When I first got started on my blog in 2008 I thought I’d be an “affiliate marketer”.
Of course it sounded AWESOME to just get paid for sending people to buy other people’s stuff. So I threw out a bunch of blog posts about products and told people they should buy them.
But… nothing happened.
So I threw out more blog posts, added images linked with my affiliate links, sent a bunch of emails saying things like “hey look at this program it looks so cool”… etc.
But it makes sense.
I mean I REALLY want to go see the new Logan movie, but I haven’t yet. Would you run out to see it if I said to you… “Hey that Logan movie looks pretty awesome doesn’t it? You should go see it?”. You might because you love Xmen, or you might be thinking you’ll just save all that popcorn and movie ticket money until you hear from someone who ACTUALLY saw it and loved it.
That’s why it works so well to just SHARE what you love as you go!
Now the key here is to have a very open mentality about yourself and your business. Sharing means being vulnerable and allowing people to get to know YOU. That takes a little practice but it’s soooo freeing when you start getting responses from people WHO thank you for being so real. You’ll love it!
So here’s your step by step:
- Find an use products YOU LOVE. Ones that relate to your business and your life. If it serves YOU and you are your target market, then it’s fair game.
- Look for affiliate programs for the ones you love. You can go to Google and type in “Logan Affiliate Program” (replacing Logan with whatever it is you love)… I find many programs like that if I can’t just find a link on the bottom of the site. If you can’t find anything you could contact the company or just move along.
- Apply to the affiliate program and wait for your special tracking affiliate link. Then make a special shortlink so you don’t use that ugly, long affiliate link anywhere.
- Share, share, share! Share in blog posts, like a story of what’s happening with you, what you’re using, what works and what makes sense. Share everything, not just the things you’re an affiliate for but of course DO include affiliate links to the ones you ARE an affiliate for. Note: You do need to disclose you are an affiliate when you share your link, legally.
The beauty of this is it’s not out of the way work… build your business and just naturally incorporate the mentions into the things you are doing!
If you’re a business coach, you’ll already be telling people about business building, tools, resources, etc.
If you’re a fitness coach, you’ll be mentioning fitness equipment, apps, software and more.
If you’re a virtual assistant, you’ll be telling clients they need website hosting, email software, project management tools and more.
You see how easy it is to just FIT this right into your business?
Go for it! Add affiliate marketing to your business ASAP and watch your income potential grow. I can’t wait to hear how it goes!
p.s. If you want to REALLY dig into affiliate marketing and get this incorporated fully into your business then I have something awesome for you:
30 Days of lessons like this one, delivered to your email and posted in our active group, so that you learn a little per day affiliate being very profitable with affiliate marketing.
You’ll get the chance to consume and absorb that content and you’ll be given a small, actionable assignment to move you to affiliate sales day after day! It’s so exciting to see my customers taking action on this and I’ve set it up so you can join anytime, not miss a thing and have all the training ready for you to review as needed.
Here’s the complete list of what you’ll get:
- 28 Lessons on affiliate marketing, delivered daily via email and facebook post.
- 28 days of easy to do affiliate marketing homework assignments.
- Feedback from ME, Angela Wills, on anything affiliate marketing related you want in the facebook group, anytime you need it (not limited to 30 days).
- My list of affiliate programs that make me money, why I promote them and HOW I promote them (coming Monday).
- Full pdf download of ALL 30 Lessons.
- Live Q&A session for your questions this Monday, March 27th at 1pm ET! (submit your questions live or ahead of time).
- Recording of Q&A session so you can review anytime!
This is your program if you want to learn NATURAL Affiliate Marketing!
This if for you if you:
- Have a business.
- Want to add more income to your business without having to create new products or programs.
- Can tell people about the stuff you use and love!
Here’s the full list of emails you’ll receive when you sign up:
Module 1: Setup For Success
Day 1: Setting Up For Success
Day 2: How to Find The Best Programs
Day 3: How to Create Pretty Redirects
Day 4: Mindset
Day 5: You got ‘em, you use ‘em
Day 6: Writing Takes Practice
Day 7: Affiliate Marketing Horror Stories
Module 2: Profit-Pulling Content
Day 8: Make Sales Every Time
Day 9: Most Likely to Convert
Day 10: The Real Way to Promote an Affiliate Program
Day 11: The Product Review
Day 12: The Case Study
Day 13: A Catch Up Day
Day 14: An EASY Sunday Challenge
Module 3: Affiliate Marketing
Day 15: Let’s Talk Passive Income
Day 16: The Most Important Affiliate Marketing Tool
Day 17: A Word of Caution
Day 18: Spread the Message Far and Wide
Day 19: Leverage Your Business and Earn More
Day 20: Marketing is EASY When You Do This
Day 21: Catch Up Day and a Link to All Lessons
Module 4: Review, Rinse, Repeat
Day 22: Using Stats to Get More Sales
Day 23: Affiliate Promotions on Autopilot
Day 24: Creating Stuff to Promote Affiliate Offers
Day 25: Adding Bonuses to Get Sales
Day 26: A Catch Up Day
Day 27: Pick Something You’re Excited About
Day 28: We’ve Reached the End
If you’re really ready to be a natural at affiliate marketing then get signed up so you don’t miss the LIVE Q&A on Monday at 1pm ET where I’ll be present to answer all your questions and share answers to the most common questions on building a very successful side-profit in affiliate marketing! It’s all right here.