How to use beauty to inspire people to take action…
I’ve been on a journey of self-development over the last couple of years. It started with my dedicating myself to getting my body fit and healthy, and soon developed into working on my MIND, as well.
One of the things I’ve heard can be AMAZING for developing an incredible mindset is… journaling.
I’ve tried to do it.
I found quiet morning time to write but it didn’t feel inspired.
I tried to visualize my life but it didn’t feel real to me.
I waited for the flowing words but I could barely write half a page.
Yesterday I tried again. I went to Chapters and browsed the awesome selection of journals. They were all so BEAUTIFUL! I had such a hard time choosing:
I picked the two top journals… I couldn’t pick just one!
I was very purposeful about picking the ones that spoke to my heart, the ones that just pulled me in based on first impression, on gut instinct. I wanted it to come straight from what appeals to me EMOTIONALLY, not practically.
The “follow your heart” one is the one where I’ll write my dreams, my goals, my affirmations and whatever else flows. The “Don’t Stop. Get It. Get It” (<< love that!) is the one I will use when I talk with my Beachpreneurs coaches Nicole & Kelly (Sooo excited that I just started coaching with BOTH of them now, not just Nicole who was alone the most awesome of awesomes ;). The purple one is also reusable. The purple is a sleeve that comes off and can be put onto any other coaching books I buy!
So… beautiful things? check!
Taking action? CHECK!
I sat down and wrote out FOUR PAGES of stuff while surrounded by books and coffee at Starbucks & Chapters:
Why did I suddenly become capable of taking action and creating and doing, instead of being STUCK?
Well… what I had hoped would happen, happened. I decided to INVEST in my own success and spend money to create a result. I actually had three empty dollar store journals at home but I wanted something BEAUTIFUL to motivate and inspire me. I wanted to FEEL moved to write, to tak e action, to do.
I didn’t stop there, either! By the time I went to bed I still had more to write, so I did:
The journals were no more capable of holding the thoughts than the ones I had at home, but they did three things the others I have at home didn’t do:
1. They were soooo visually appealing they made me FEEL (happy, treated, special).
2. They were/are spiral bound, making it easy to fold over and write on both pages (so, they’re practical in use).
3. They cost me good money. An investment. I paid $25 for both which is not a big deal but it’s certainly more than the $6 I spent on two at the dollar store.
Visual appeal is important.
Making people FEEL causes them to take action.
First impressions matter.
p.s. – These are lessons to apply to business, too. And I’m so excited to share with you how YOU can apply these lessons to YOUR business and create a beautifully branded business that attracts your ideal people, makes them FEEL and gets them to take action.
I’ve created Easy Business Graphics 101 to deliver one of the easiest ways ever to brand your business, top to bottom, with online tools and quality images, like I’ve done with LaptopLifestyleBlogger.com and LaptopLifestyleBusiness.Club
It used to be that you needed Photoshop or a tool like Gimp (which I have taught to hundreds of people), but NOW it’s easier than EVER to use online tools that take nothing more than a bit of motivation to create top quality images for your business.
I want to show you a sneak peek of all the images I’ve created in my own business but that would make this email far too big and graphics heavy so just go check out this info page to see all the different images I’ve made to brand my business, get leads and get a lot more sales… and how you can do it, too!
I’m talking images like:
- website headers and other graphics
- report covers
- social media covers and images
- graphics for images and newsletters
- marketing materials
- advertising images
- and more!
You can do this to grow your business, with zero design skills. We’re starting on May 1st and we’ll go all month, making awesome graphics for business.
Here’s what you get:
- Business Graphics 101 Training Session & Recording – We will meet live (if you can make it) and I will teach you all the basics you need to know to create awesome graphics for your business. Things like formatting, fonts, colors, image types and more. No worries if you can’t make it live… it will be recorded.
- Daily email lessons & assignments – You will get EASY to apply daily lessons and assignments. Look, I’m not a slavedriver and I know that not every lesson will apply to every person but I have created a series of carefully thought-out lessons that build on each other and lead you to both immediate and long-term results.
- Q&A Webinar – At the end of the month you’ll get a live Q&A webinar to attend so we can wrap up and get any questions you have answered.
As I mentioned I’m not new to teaching graphics. I’ve taught hundreds of people how to create great results for their business using graphics, you’ll see some of their testimonials on this page.
There’s nothing more rewarding to me than to help people achieve results in their business. If you sign up for this course we will focus on how YOU can move your people to FEELING… that’s not something that happens without purposeful action. I’ll show you how!
Note: Early-bird pricing is in effect. You can sign up now for $200 off the regular price OR you can join as a member of the Laptop Lifestyle Business Club and get it for no extra cost. Details on the page. No coupon code needed.
30 Days of Focus
Daily Tips to keep you from the all-too-common distractions that STOP YOU from doing your best work.
Sign up now and see you in the challenge group!